BirdDog Engineering Jobs is the leading online job board and resume bank for professionals in the mechanical, civil, construction and systems engineering industries. Our customers include contractors, manufacturers, wholesalers, facility managers, service organizations and executive search firms within these industries. Our jobseeker community provides hundreds of thousands of high quality tradesmen, engineers and experienced management personnel for our growth-oriented clients.
We understand how important highly skilled professionals are to our client’s long-term health and competitive positioning. We know the risk associated with working in this industry and we provide proactive hiring solutions to ensure that any amount of uncertainty is minimized.
We emphasize digital and social media strategies when it comes to attracting jobseekers and new clients. We narrow in on passive and active jobseekers through targeted online advertising, branding, trade school affiliations and email campaigns. As we’ve reached 2015, we’ve increased our job seeker traffic to close to 1 million names of the top talent needed to design, build and repair America. BirdDog Engineering Jobs benefits jobseekers and mechanical, civil, construction and systems engineers for many compelling reasons:
- Approximately 95% of people manage their career searches and information using the internet.
- Less than 10% of job openings are posted in print media such as newspapers and local magazines.
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics projects that the engineering job outlook is set to increase by 25 percent between the years of 2012 to 2022, faster than average outlook increases.
- Construction, engineering and facilities jobs cannot move overseas. These jobs are critical to Americans’ peace of mind by ensuring comfort through infrastructure.
- BirdDog Engineering Jobs has been operating since 1997. We are the current market leader in terms of traffic and have developed platform and competencies necessary to succeed in this high growth opportunity.