About Myrl and Roy’s Paving
Myrl and Roy’s Paving Inc. is a family owned business that has over 55 years experience in the asphalt industry.
Myrl and Roy’s Paving is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Myrl and Roy’s family.
What Myrl and Roy’s Paving Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental programs
- Group 401 K program
ESSENTIAL JOB ACCOUNT-ABILITIES
-Compile statements monthly.
-Perform account reconciliations.
-Submit and post credit card payments.
-Resolve customer discrepancies.
-Prepare sales and use tax reports.
-Assist Project Managers with paperwork
-Assist with phones and two way radio communications.
-Other duties may be assigned as required and may include the performance of other office
administrative tasks, such as completing bank deposits and filing.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have intermediate computer skills and have the ability to utilize different computer
systems to record information and create reports.
- Must be skilled in providing excellent customer service by phone and in person and have the
ability to make basic mathematical computations, read maps and communicate effectively
with customers as well as drivers.
- Must be able to work independently; memorize and recall detailed information; handle
multiple tasks concurrently; and handle a high volume of calls.
Education: High School graduation or its equivalent is required. Post high school accounting education preferred.
Experience: Three (3) to five (5) years- experience that has included bookkeeping and customer relations is preferred.
Monday through Friday with a half day every 4th Saturday
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.